Top professional sportsmen and women worldwide all need a good educational foundation to assist their sporting talent and produce success. The students accepted in the International Junior Golf Academy at Villa Padierna will be able to continue their academic Studies in International Colleges known for their excellence and impressive academic results.
Please contact email@example.com to arrange your application. We are happy to arrange your visit and interview with Admissions.
Laude San Pedro International College is a British co-educational school of over 500 students from over 40 countries. It is housed in relatively new premises and boasts outstanding, spacious, architect-designed accommodation. The installations and facilities for learning, sports and arts, are considered the best in any school in this part of Spain.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview and application for next term at the schools.
At Laude San Pedro, "Every child matters" is not just a slogan but a statement of intent. We recognise the uniqueness of every child, that each has strengths to be nurtured, challenges to be met and passions to be fulfilled. Every one learns differently and arrives at school with a culture and a history that is unique. Our school is a community in which we cultivate trust, respect, honesty and compassion and these values are evident to all our stakeholders. Here, we nurture high standards, academic excellence, and a love of learning for its own sake.
We share some key beliefs around the learning and schooling paradigm, which include:
- A successful 21st century learning institution is visionary and innovative
- Internationalism and citizenship are curricular objectives
- Children learn best experientially
- Emotional, physical and spiritual growth is as important as academic development
- Learning is a lifelong process and all students can do it
- School should be an enjoyable environment to live and work
- Teaching styles must recognise that children learn in different ways and employ different aspects of their intelligences
- Parents are partners in the education process and key stakeholders in our school